When cooking for family, it's so important to use good ingredients. Hillfield Organic Ketchup is made with 15 Italian tomatoes and sweetened naturally with apples so you know that you’re giving your family the best.
Try it out in this unique vegetarian recipe.
Sweet & Sour Lion’s Mane with Lychee 咕噜荔枝猴头菇
300g Lion’s mane
4 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 green bell pepper
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the lion's mane into pieces, mix with salt, pepper, and a little bit of oil.
2. Prepare a baking paper and spread the lion’s mane evenly on the baking paper. Roast for 10-15 minutes in an oven at 200°C, then set aside.
3. Mix Hillfield’s Organic Ketchup, rice vinegar, sugar well and set aside.
4. Heat up a wok and add in cooking oil. Add in bell pepper, stir fry till aromatic, and add in the sweet and sour mix sauce. As soon as the sauce thickens, add in the lion's mane and lychee.
5. Do a quick toss, make sure all ingredients are coated evenly with the sweet and sour sauce.
6. Best serve with steamed hot rice, enjoy!